Sunday, October 18, 2009

Something I didn't know about myself

A few things happened to me a few weeks ago, in which I never would have anticipated my own reaction. The first, it was almost a month ago, me & a few of my friends were hanging out at one the guys place. Some of the guys were sitting online, a few were reading, and two were playing wii, i was watching the guys playing wii with a bit of interest as one of them declared two hole-in-ones in golf, it turned out to be just a declaration and just talk as he didn't even know how to stroke the club, I wanted to assist him so I stood up and showed him how its done.
For some reason he got really pissed when I did that, and started complaining, he said he didn't wanna play anymore and sat down, so I took over the wii, and started playing. He then started to bother me when I was playing, and he told me he wanted to play, so I told him "Tough luck, you gave up your joystick, I'm not gonna do the same". This reeeally pissed him off, he started swearing and insulting me, the guys tried to calm him down, he just continued to swear, I didn't care at all & continued to play. Thats the first situation.
The second was at the airport. Me and my grandmother were going to Dubai, so I went to the check in counter, and the lady at the counter told me that there aren't any seats next to each other for us, so I asked her what can she do for us, she said there was nothing in her hands, but that i could go and try to change the seats at the customer service counter.
I went over to customer services. At the counter there were a few people, I stood behind them, and then I noticed that no one was standing in line, and that they were all at the counter, so I wet and stood next to a Japanese guy at the far end. Once I got next to him, he hit me with his elbow for no reason at all, I thought that his hands must've slipped from the counter and that it was a mistake so I didn't do anything about it, then he turns to me, and gives me this weird look and starts to taunt me, I was really shocked as I never expected it to be intentional, and even so to taunt me when I had done nothing at all, was a complete shock.
He the left the customer services counter, and went to check in, the customer service employee asked me if I wanna file a complaint against him, as he came to Bahrain without a visa, and he could get into a lot of trouble. I really wanted to file the complaint, but I restrained myself and felt that it was better not to.

1 comment:

  1. I know this is supposed to be your October memoir, but I thought that was in reference to your location, not to an expiry date!

    ReplyDelete